Thermolyne™ Benchtop Muffle Furnaces, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
F47920 F47920 F48018 F48018 F48058 F48058 F48025-60-80 F48025-60 F48015-60
30609-920EA 6540.71 USD30609-920 CA30609-920 76533-860 CA30610-191 76533-862 30610-191 76533-864 30610-077 CA30610-077
Thermolyne™ Benchtop Muffle Furnaces, Thermo Scientific
Ovens Furnaces (Ashing and Muffle Ovens)
Furnaces ideal for gravimetric analysis, ashing of organic and inorganic samples, sintering, quantitative analysis and heat treating.
- Efficient by reducing energy consumption and increase heatup time
- Reaches a 1200 °C maximum temperature
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to heating elements and prevents thermocouple from failure
- Two open coil heating elements on chamber sides assure fast heat-up with minimum temperature gradient
- Thermal-efficient ceramic insulation surrounds chamber for maximum energy efficiency
- F47900 models have 2 L chamber capacity and F48000 models have 5 L chamber capacity
- 1 year warranty (parts and labor)
Built-in vent port removes contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the heating element and furnace. For added protection, the door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door opens.
Certifications: CSA approved and CE marked.
Ordering information: It includes power cord and one hearth tray, F48000 models also include a ceramic shelf.