MXT®-Msieve 5A Columns (Siltek®-treated stainless steel PLOT), RestekSupplier: RESTEK CORP
79723-273 79717-273 79717 79723
10851-204EA 1599.65 USD10851-204 10850-882 10851-054 10851-118
MXT®-Msieve 5A Columns (Siltek®-treated stainless steel PLOT), Restek
Restek’s molecular sieve 5A PLOT columns are designed for efficient separation of argon/oxygen and other permanent gases, including carbon monoxide.
- Advantages of metal MXT® PLOT columns include:
- Can be made in small coil diameters—perfect for tight spaces
- Rugged material withstands rough handling and shock
- Designed for robust performance in GC processes and field instruments
- Available in 3.5"-coil diameter or 7"-diameter, 11-pin cage
Special coating and deactivation procedures ensure chromatographic efficiency and the integrity of the porous layer coating. Molecular sieves have very high retention, allowing separations of permanent gases at temperatures above ambient. Restek's deactivation technology also allows carbon monoxide to elute as a sharp peak. Additionally, Restek's unique immobilization process guarantees that the uniform particles remain adhered to the tubing—even after continuous valve cycling.