Rt®-U-BOND Columns (fused silica PLOT), RestekSupplier: RESTEK CORP
19752 19750 19771 19751 19749 19772
10058-552EA 791.62 USD10058-552 10058-550 10848-998 10848-966 10058-548 10849-000
Rt®-U-BOND Columns (fused silica PLOT), Restek
Porous polymers are unique, highly retentive stationary phases with a wide application range that are able to elute both polar and nonpolar compounds.
- Restek's highest polarity porous polymer column
- Polar PLOT column, incorporating divinylbenzene ethylene glycol/dimethylacrylate
- Highly inert for the analysis of polar and nonpolar compounds
- Ideal for trace H2S, COS, and mercaptans in hydrocarbon streams
- Stable to 190°C
- Divinylbenzene ethylene glycol/dimethylacrylate
These columns are very hydrophobic, so water has no impact on retention times and even elutes as a good chromatographic peak. The Q-BOND is Restek's most nonpolar and widely used porous polymer column; functional groups can be added to increase polarity (i.e., QS-, S-, and U-BOND). The process used to manufacture porous polymer PLOT columns causes the particles to adhere strongly to the walls of the tubing, so there is virtually no particle generation. You get reproducible performance from column to column, including selectivity and flow.