The Density4 is accurate to 4 places
- Reichert Density4 Advantages
- Density4 exceptional accuracy to 4 decimal places
- Easiest measurement module exchange for the most productivity and lowest maintenance
- Robust single-piece system
- Compact size, low weight
- Flexible, modular – easily connects to Reichert’s new AR9 and AR5 refractometers for additional measurements
- Built-in solid state Peltier thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Continuous density measurement / real time measurement
- Integrated reference oscillator
- Automatic bubble detection
- Color 3.5" touchscreen
- USB and RS232 connectivity
- Powerful software interface, compliant with critically regulated industries, update onsite
Reichert Density Meter Operating System Software - The operating system (OS) software has been designed with the user in mind. The intuitive touchscreen navigation saves time when defining settings or changing methods. The OS can easily connect the Density5 and the Density4 to the AR Series refractometers, AR9 and AR5 and polarimeters, Polar2 and Polar3, making your lab ready for all applications. This powerful software makes the instrument part of your workflow communicating with LIMS systems and other laboratory instruments via USB or RS232. Programmed in the Universal Display, the software operates up to 5 measurement modules. Combine the OS with the optional, GxP software package to provide full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 meeting all security electronic records requirements for the pharmaceutical industry. Reichert Technologies has created advanced optical and anlytical instruments for more that 150 years, and continues to pursue the highest level of accuracy and quality today. The Density4 is part of a modular system that delivers connectivity and flexibility to optimize your workflow.
An intuitive, user-friendly operating system and the large, color touchscreen interface reduce setup time. The new Density4 density meter continues Reichert’s tradition of providing robust and reliable analytical instruments for the needs of many industries. With the push-of-a-button this instrument provides accurate density measurements of liquids for analysis and quality control. Condensed into a compact, robust, stand-alone unit, this density meter is a reliable workhorse for the laboratory, resisting damage from demanding applications. The Density5 features an exclusive plug and play replaceable pre-calibrated measurement cell exchange for the lowest maintenance costs and shortest downtime. Part of the Reichert flexible modular system, this density meter easily combines with Reichert’s new AR Series refractometers, AR9 and AR5, and polarimeters, Polar2 and Polar3, for the simultaneous determination of measurements. These out-of-the-box instruments are ready to meet the requirements and demands of all applications in the same lab. The Universal Display is an accessory for this product.
Certifications: RoHS, GMP/GLP. CE marked.
Ordering information: The Universal Display is an accessory for this product (sold separately).