VWR® Electronic Pipettors require virtually no force to aspirate and dispense samples, and they significantly reduce RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) associated with routine work.
- Ease-of-use: Only 2 buttons and 5 pipetting modes, including the CUSTOM Mode which creates pipetting protocols easily and rapidly
- Advanced Ergonomics: Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it requires virtually no force to significantly reduce RSI
- Fully Motorized Piston Drive: For an even and regular sample delivery across each channel
- Large Volume Range: 10 multichannels (from 0.5μL to 1200μL)
- Use while Charging: VWR® Electronic Pipettors can be used while charging without compromising performance
- VWR® two-year warranty included
Pipettors combine superior accuracy, precision, and robustness with an advanced ergonomic design. Each device fits comfortably in either the left or right hand, and allows a 360° rotating manifold. Each unique electronic pipettor is as easy to use as a mechanical one. Pipettors are equipped with only two buttons for activation and selection. A push button sets the volume via left or right selection, and a Mode button provides selection from 5 essential pipetting modes and functions. This intuitive interface offers Pipet, Repetitive, Mix, Reverse, and Custom Mode, into which users can quickly and easily create specific protocols thanks to VWR® Protocol Builder Software. All devices are engineered to optimize pipetting tasks. If the VWR® Electronic Pipettor is discharged yet requires use, simply plug in and it will charge while pipetting, without compromising performance.
Certifications: CE marked.
Ordering information: Each VWR® Electronic Pipettor includes a two-year warranty. Pipettors are supplied with one Lithium-Ion battery, a USB power supply (5V), a tip ejector extension (for 10µL models only), a certificate of conformity, and a Quick start guide. Accessory stands are sold separately.