VWR® Electronic Pipettors, Multi Channel, Variable VolumeSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
FG10021 P12555-EV12H P08555-EV12H FG10026 FG10012 FG10025 FG10023 P12555-EV300 FG10014 P08555-EV300 FG10024 FG10011 P12555-EV010 FG10013 P12555-EV020 FG10022 P08555-EV010
10827-932EA 1533.58 USD10827-932 10861-734 10861-726 76034-606 10827-926 76035-946 10827-936 10861-732 10827-930 10861-724 10827-938 10827-924 10861-728 10827-928 10861-730 10827-934 10861-720
VWR® Electronic Pipettors, Multi Channel, Variable Volume
VWR® Electronic Pipettors require virtually no force to aspirate and dispense samples, and they significantly reduce RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) associated with routine work.
- Ease-of-use: Only two buttons and five pipetting modes, including the CUSTOM Mode which creates pipetting protocols easily and rapidly
- Advanced Ergonomics: Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it requires virtually no force to significantly reduce RSI
- Fully Motorized Piston Drive: For an even and regular sample delivery across each channel
- Large Volume Range: 10 multichannels (from 0.5 to 1200 μl)
- Use while Charging: VWR® Electronic Pipettors can be used while charging without compromising performance
- VWR® two-year warranty included
Pipettors combine superior accuracy, precision, and robustness with an advanced ergonomic design. Each device fits comfortably in either the left or right hand, and allows a 360° rotating manifold. Each unique electronic pipettor is as easy to use as a mechanical one. Pipettors are equipped with only two buttons for activation and selection. A push button sets the volume via left or right selection, and a Mode button provides selection from five essential pipetting modes and functions. This intuitive interface offers Pipet, Repetitive, Mix, Reverse, and Custom Mode, into which users can quickly and easily create specific protocols thanks to VWR® Protocol Builder Software. All devices are engineered to optimize pipetting tasks. If the VWR® Electronic Pipettor is discharged yet requires use, simply plug in and it will charge while pipetting, without compromising performance.
Certifications: CE marked.
Ordering information: Each VWR® Electronic Pipettor includes a two-year warranty. Pipettors are supplied with one Lithium-Ion battery, a USB power supply (5 V), a tip ejector extension (for 10 µl models only), a certificate of conformity, and a Quick start guide. Accessory stands are sold separately.