Tacta® is a premium mechanical pipet featuring superb comfort and reliability. Tacta® makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time. Made from carefully selected materials, with each component designed to meet the highest standards.
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed handle
- Low pipetting and tip ejection forces reduce the risk of Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD)
- Unique Sartorius Optilock system provides flexibility for volume adjustment and locking
- Controlled and smooth tip ejection
- Calibration adjustment to provide accurate results for various liquid types
- Easy to clean, with only three parts to disassemble
- Reliable results, even over lengthy pipetting periods
The forces needed for a pipetting cycle, from tip attachment to pipetting and finally tip ejection, are exceptionally low with Tacta®, protecting users from WRULD
The clever design of the Tacta® requires only three parts to be disassembled for cleaning, significantly shortening the disassembly time while simplifying cleaning and routine maintenance. No tools are required for disassembly. Tacta® pipets can also be steam sterilized or autoclaved as is, without disassembly.
The Optiload feature, with spring-loaded tip cones in all models, secures tip loading with perfect sealing and minimal force. Consequently, Optiload also ensures light tip ejection to protect the user's hand. The light tip ejection is further enhanced by Sartorius Optiject, the soft, levered tip ejection feature that lets the tip detach in a smooth, controlled way with little force. Large, easy to read 4-digit display is standard on all models. Easy calibration adjustment ensures accurate results with a variety of liquids. An Optilock feature prevents accidental volume changes during pipetting procedures.