TitraLab® KF1000 Series Volumetric Karl Fischer Titrator, 1 Burette, 2 Pumps, HachSupplier: Hach
KF1121.97 KF1121.97 AP0014.KF1121 AP0014.KF1121
10662-206EA 2199.97 USD10662-206 CA10662-260 CA10662-206 10662-260
TitraLab® KF1000 Series Volumetric Karl Fischer Titrator, 1 Burette, 2 Pumps, Hach
The TitraLab® KF1000 from Hach enables users to easily and quickly perform moisture content determinations.
- Eliminates operator interpretation and manual processes to quickly deliver accurate and repeatable results
- Pre-programmed titration methods detect end points and eliminate manual calculations
- Includes two integrated peristaltic pumps for reagent addition
- Operates with MTC IntelliCAL electrodes ('Plug & Play' Digital)
- USB port for connecting the instrument to a printer, mouse, keyboard or USB hub
The automatic system requires only small sample quantities to deliver accurate and precise results for water content applications. The KF1000 utilizes the application specific kit to make it quick and easy for anyone to set up and operate a test.
Certifications: Manufacturing environment: FDA cGMP, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Compliant Quality System
Ordering information: Supplied with sample stopper, three sensor storage tubes and power supply. The application pack for moisture content needs to be purchased separately and includes the pre-programmed application on USB stick, electrode, glass syringe, plastic beakers, magnetic stirring bar, conical adapter and bottle stopper.