CarboPrep® cartridges are manufactured from chromatographic-grade, nonporous, graphitized carbon.
- Improved recovery of sulfonylurea herbicides, phenols, carbamates, and triazine herbicides, compared to C18 and C8 cartridges
- Wide range of selectivity for both analytes and their metabolites or degradation products
- Rapid sampling flow rates; uncompromised recoveries
- Maximum capacity for contaminant cleanup
- Controlled manufacturing improves cleanliness and ensures reproducible performance
- Excellent performance removing pigments from samples
Restek's manufacturing process minimizes variability and improves recovery and cleanup procedures. Two types of carbons are offered: CarboPrep® 90 has a surface area of approximately 90 m2/g, and CarboPrep® 200 has a surface area of 200 m2/g. Both have higher capacity than silica-based packings for a variety of compounds. CarboPrep® cartridges can be used for sample extraction of organic compounds and extract cleanup to remove matrix interferences, including highly pigmented materials.