VWR® Air Jacketed CO2 Incubator, BasicSupplier: VWR International
10810-888EA 6385.59 USD10810-888
VWR® Air Jacketed CO2 Incubator, Basic
Incubators CO₂ Incubators
The VWR® Air Jacket CO2 Incubator Basic delivers value and performance for everyday cell culture applications by providing a reliable growth environment with added convenience of on-demand high heat decontamination.
- 5.3 cu. ft. stainless steel internal chamber volume with three standard shelves
- Exceptional value with high heat decontamination
- On-demand 90 °C moist heat decontamination cycle for simplified cleaning
- Fan-assisted airflow and in-chamber sensors maintain a uniform and stable growth environment
- Dual temperature probes for over-temperature protection and TC CO2 sensor for long lasting, reliable performance
- Integrated pan design for fast recovery and high relative humidity
- Easy-to-install and dismantle shelf system with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Three-year part and labor warranty
On-demand 90 °C moist heat cycle decontaminates entire chamber interior without the need to remove sensors, fittings, and shelves
Feel safe with a VWR CO2 incubator that provides you with selection, performance and quality needed in today’s cell culture laboratories. VWR's family of CO2 incubators include water jacketed and air jacketed configurations to meet specific culturing preferences and a wide range of solutions to meet capacity and budget needs. A choice of platform designs and capacities are available to meet your specific culturing preferences. Options include capacities ranging from 1.4 to 6.5 cu. ft., water jacketed models for outstanding temperature stability, and low maintenance air jacketed models with high temperature decontamination cycles.
Choice of small-capacity models for low-volume culturing needs. Stackable models are available to maximize lab space. Choose between thermal conductivity or infrared CO2 sensors to meet preference and application needs. Optional available enhanced contamination control technologies include HEPA filtration and high temperature decontamination. These advanced technologies and contamination control provide a safe growth environment for your cultures. Feel confident that your cultures are in a stable and protected growth environment. Exceptional value for your lab. Fan assisted airflow designed for rapid recovery and uniform conditions. In-chamber probes and sensors designed for precise control. Dual temperatures for over-temperature protection. Polished, high grade stainless steel chambers.
Independent laboratory tests have validated that 90 °C moist heat decontamination is highly effective against wide range of contaminants, including mycoplasma.