Glassy Carbon Cylindrical Crucibles, Thermo Fisher ScientificSupplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
39011-KT 39012-KT 39008-KT 39014-KT 39010-KT
AA39014-KTEA 1303.41 USDAA39014-KT AA39008-KT AA39011-KT AA39010-KT AA39012-KT
Glassy Carbon Cylindrical Crucibles, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Glassy carbon offers high purity, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, and a structure impermeable to both gases and liquids
- Resistance to all wet decomposition agents
- No memory effects (uncontrolled adsorption and release of foreign elements)
- No contamination of analytical samples
- Stability to acid and alkaline melts
- No wetting effect of metal melts
- Good resistance to thermal shock allows rapid heating and cooling times
- Resistive to abrasive wear
- Good electrical conductivity
These crucibles are designed for high-temperature differential thermal/thermal gravimetric analyses.
Alta Aesar's glassy carbon products are subjected to a high temperature heat treatment which imparts special material properties, including significantly improved corrosion resistance and strength.