Glassy Carbon Conical Crucibles, Thermo Fisher ScientificSupplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
38376-KT 39006-KT 39003-KT 39005-KT 39004-KT
AA39003-KTEA 526.13 USDAA39003-KT AA39004-KT AA39006-KT AA39005-KT AA38376-KT
Glassy Carbon Conical Crucibles, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Glassy carbon offers high purity, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, and a structure impermeable to both gases and liquids
- Resistance to all wet decomposition agents
- No memory effects (uncontrolled adsorption and release of foreign elements)
- No contamination of analytical samples
- Stability to acid and alkaline melts
- No wetting effect of metal melts
- Good resistance to thermal shock allows rapid heating and cooling times
- Resistive to abrasive wear
- Good electrical conductivity
Glassy carbon crucibles are designed for high-temperature differential thermal/thermal gravimetric analyses.
Alta Aesar's glassy carbon products are subjected to a high temperature heat treatment which imparts special material properties, including significantly improved corrosion resistance and strength.