|Antigen Name||Erb-b2 receptor tyrosine kinase 4|
|Antigen Synonyms||Verb a e, Tyrosine kinase type cell surface receptor HER4, Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (verbb2) oncogene homolog 4, C-erbB-4, ERBB4, p180erbB4|
|Amino Acid Number||1141 to 1166|
|Immunogen||This HER4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1141-1166 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HER4.|
|Molecular Weight||146.808 kDa|
|Purification||Protein A & Peptide affinity purification|
|Storage Buffer||PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide, pH7.4|
|Storage Temperature||Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.