|Antigen Name||V-Akt Murine Thymoma Viral Oncogene Homolog 1|
|Reactivity||Rat, Monkey, Human, Mouse|
|Antigen Synonyms||RAC-gamma serine/threonine-protein kinase, PRKBG, PRKBB, v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolo, PKBBETA, PKB-GAMMA, RAC-beta serine/threonine-protein kinase, RAC-PK-alpha, AKT, RAC-PK-gamma, C-AKT, Murine thymoma viral (v-akt) homolog-2, RAC, PKBB, PKB gamma, PKB-alpha, PKB beta, RAC-alpha serine/threonine kinase, Protein kinase Akt-2, RAC-gamma serine/threonine protein kinase, EC 22.214.171.124, RAC-gamma, Protein kinase B beta, Protein kinase B, AKT1 kinase, rac protein kinase beta, PKBG, STK-2, PKB, AKT2, RAC-BETA, RAC-PK-beta, kinase Akt1|
|Concentration||1.0 mg/ml by UV absorbance at 280 nm|
|Immunogen||Anti-AKT pS473 (MOUSE) Monoclonal Antibody was produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding S473 of human AKT1 Protein, followed by hybridoma development.|
|Purification||Protein A purified|
|Form||Liquid (sterile filtered)|
|Storage Buffer||0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% (w/v) Sodium Azide,|
|Shipping Temperature||Dry Ice|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.