|Antigen Name||Calcium Channel, Voltage-dependent, alpha 2/delta subunit 1|
|Antigen Synonyms||CACNA2D1, Dihydropyridine sensitive L type calcium channel subunits alpha 2/delta, Voltage-gated calcium channel subunit alpha-2/delta-1, CACNA2, Voltage-dependent calcium channel subunit delta-1, Calcium channel voltage dependent alpha 2/delta subunit 1, MHS3, CACN A2, CA2D1_HUMAN, CCHL2A, MHS 3, L type calcium channel subunit alpha 2, Voltage gated calcium channel subunit alpha 2/delta 1, Dihydropyridine sensitive L type calcium channel alpha 2/delta subunit, Calcium channel L type alpha 2 polypeptide, H_DJ0560O14.1, Calcium channel L type DHPR alpha 2 subunit, CACNL2A, WUGSC:H_DJ0560O14.1., Voltage dependent calcium channel subunit alpha 2/delta 1, Dihydropyridine receptor alpha 2 subunit|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.