The comfortable handle design and finger hook of Picus® NxT electronic pipettes allows them to rest lightly in the hand, making them comfortable to hold while reducing the risk of strain injuries. Excelling in ergonomics, efficiency, and safety, Picus® NxT helps users achieve accurate results time after time while conforming to the strictest lab regulations.
- Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration to meet demanding quality system requirements
- User-definable protocols to speed up routine pipetting sequences
- Two-level password protection
- Pipette locking feature
- Maintenance and calibration reminders alert when service is required
- Repeated blow-out to dispense the very last liquid droplets, ensuring maximum recovery
The unique lightweight and compact design of Picus® NxT electronic pipettes maximizes user convenience.
A built-in tracker for 96-well and 384-well plates guides user to pipette into the correct wells to improve both efficiency and the reliability of results. The comprehensive selection of pipetting modes allows performance of a number of different liquid handling tasks quickly and easily.
Operating buttons are located close together, within comfortable reach of the thumb for both right- and left-handed users. The one-touch operating button and feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain.