Cleanroom Hoods with ESD Stripe, CritiCore Protective WearSupplier: White Knight
10120-388 10120-404 10120-386 10120-394 10120-384 10120-408 10120-378 10120-398 10120-382 10120-392 10120-406 10120-380 10120-402 10120-400 10120-396 10120-390
10120-380EA 24.79 USD10120-380 10120-392 10120-390 10120-408 10120-406 10120-404 10120-402 10120-388 10120-378 10120-400 10120-386 10120-398 10120-384 10120-396 10120-382 10120-394
Cleanroom Hoods with ESD Stripe, CritiCore Protective Wear
White Knight’s reusable, controlled Environment ESD stripe hoods are suitable for a variety of cleanroom applications, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturing.
- Open face design
- Made with a high-density polyester calendered fabric that resists fluids and bacterial penetration
- Hoods feature a tunneled elastic back plus horizontal and vertical adjustment snaps
- Split-drape design with a front panel that is longer than the back
- All seams are laser-cut or pre-serged
- Thread is silicon-free
- Available in white and navy
- Sizes range from X-Small to 4X-Large
Designed for cleanroom applications up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4), these hoods also include a one percent carbon stripe for electrostatic dissipation.
Ordering information: Custom order product with extended lead time. Contact your VWR Sales Representative for more information.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...