Corning® Cell StrainersSupplier: Corning
431752 431750 431751
10054-458CS 177.6 USD10054-458 10054-456 10054-462
Corning® Cell Strainers
Corning® cell strainers are sterile, easy to use devices for rapidly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Fits 50 ml Falcon® conical tubes.
- Strong nylon mesh for optimal performance in a variety of applications
- Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Moulded color-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling and identification
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation, non cytotoxic
- Conveniently accessible in individual packaging
You can use these versatile devices to prepare samples for flow cytometry, single cell suspensions of blood cells, specimens for primary cell cultures and immunogens as well as primary cells from tissues.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...