VWR® Twist-Seal BagsSupplier: VWR International
82007-712CS 293.38 USD82007-712 CA82007-712
VWR® Twist-Seal Bags
Bags Storage Bags
LDPE bags, manufactured and packaged in sterile conditions, have a universal use for samples such as foods, liquids, grains, petroleum products, animal material, waste and soil samples.
- Provide a secure, contaminant-free, flexible container
- Ensures dependable analytical results
- RNase-, DNase-, pyrogen-, and BPA-free
- Offers an economical and efficient way to collect, contain, and carry samples
- Wire tab keeps bag open for filling
- Unique double fold over system provides a temporary leakproof seal
Market segment: Environmental sampling (surface samples), carcass sampling, biomedical and pharmaceutical research, quality assurance procedures (QA/QC), food industry applications and clinical and veterinary medicine.
The opaque TWIRL'EM® is used by the food, pharmaceutical and environmental industries. The black resin is a total light barrier that protects photosensitive substances, such as vitamins, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, or food supplements, plant extracts and biological tissues.