eCount Colony Counter, Electron Microscopy SciencesSupplier: Electron Microscopy Sciences
102096-602EA 399.14 USD102096-602
eCount Colony Counter, Electron Microscopy Sciences
The eCount is a simple to use colony counter for counting cells inmicrobiology applications or tissue culture. This unit combines a multifunctionelectronic counter with a Sharpie® pen for counting and markingto prevent missing or double-counting colonies in a Petri dish.
- Save - Power off button helps save battery life
- Verify - Each count verified with a beep or LED flash
- Accurate - Count up and then count down to verify count accuracy
- Easy To Read - Display up to 32 counts
- Memory - Keep up to 32 different counts in memory
- Secure - Disable counter and use the marker to write notes and totals
Delivery information: Package includes: eCount colony counter, black Sharpie® pen for highly visible marks on both plastic and glass, ong-life button battery, hand tally adapter counts without marking and weighted stand for convenient bench top use.