Falcon™ Cell Strainers, Electron Microscopy SciencesSupplier: Electron Microscopy Sciences
64750-25 64753-00 64752-10 64753-10 64751-10 64750-00 64751-00 64752-00
100500-466CS 1231.58 USD100500-466 100490-646 102095-536 100490-648 102095-532 100490-644 100500-472 102095-534
Falcon™ Cell Strainers, Electron Microscopy Sciences
These nylon meshed devices provide more uniform cell suspensions, and are a perfect tool for separating cells from either clumps or primary tissues. There is no longer a need to fabricate filters from gauze, cotton, paper or fabric.
- Cell strainers are compatible with 50 mL conical tubes
- Use for dissociating clumped cells in separation for cell counting or sub-culture
- Also for separating enzymatically dissociated cells from undigested tissue for the initiation of primary cell growing
- And for tissue processing such as fixation, dehydration, and staining
- The strainers are available in 35, 40, 70 and 100 micron sizes
The 35 micron mesh comes in a non-sterile configuration and it is an integral part of the 6 mL tube cap that can be used to collect the dissociated sample for downstream processing in instruments. Tissue processing such as fixation, dehydration, and staining.
Certifications: Certificates of analysis are available from Electron Microscopy Sciences. Please contact us or visit our website to search by lot or product number.
Packaging: Each strainer is individually wrapped, and gamma sterilized, except for the 35-micron mesh which comes with a 6 mL tube and is packed 25/sleeve.