IntelliCAL™ ISENH4181 Ammonium Ion Selective Electrode (ISE), HachSupplier: Hach
89501-116EA 1080.15 USD InStock89501-116 CA89501-116
IntelliCAL™ ISENH4181 Ammonium Ion Selective Electrode (ISE), Hach
Electrodes ISE Electrodes
ntelliCAL™ ISENH4181 is a digital, combination ammonium ion selective electrode (ISE) with a non-refillable, double junction reference and built-in temperature sensor
- Utilizes a unique solid-state sensor technology that eliminates costly membrane replacements.
- Requires virtually no maintenance
- Fast, stable, and accurate results
- Ultimate traceability in measurement history
- Can be moved between meters without the need to re-calibrate or re-enter measurement settings
Special features include dry storage and fast response time. No replacement membranes.
The IntelliCAL ISENH4181 probe is available with a 1 or 3 meter cable and is intended for laboratory use. The ISENH4181 is ideal for measuring ammonium concentrations in wastewater, drinking water and general water quality applications. The ISENH4181’s solid-state sensor design eliminates membrane replacement and allows for dry storage of the ISE.
Ordering information: Includes IntelliCAL ISENH4181 combination Ammonium ISE with integrated temperature sensor, calibration certificate, and Basic User Manual.