VWR® Forced Air Microbiological IncubatorsSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
51030018 EWINCVWR3-325 51030021 EWINCVWR2-324 51030019 51030020 EWINCVWR2-323 EWINCVWR14 EWINCVWR26 EWINCVWR25 EWINCVWR37
89511-430EA 9970.26 USD89511-430 89511-426 10144-890 10145-410 89511-424 10144-892 10144-894 89511-428 10144-896 10145-408 10145-406
VWR® Forced Air Microbiological Incubators
Incubators Standard Incubators
VWR Forced Air incubators provide an even higher temperature uniformity and stability for reproducible results in microbiology and research labs.
- Outstanding temperature stability and uniformity
- Protects your valuable samples
- Extremely versatile with a wide temperature range, Ambient +10 to 75 °C
- Three benchtop sizes and one floor standing size ranging from 2.3 – 13.4 cu. ft.
- 2 perforated stainless steel shelves included (55 lbs. capacity each; 66 lbs. in floor standing model)
- Standard access port for monitoring and use of electrical equipment inside unit
- Same size units are stackable without the need for tools or stacking kits
Compared to gravity convection units the temperature recovers more quickly after opening door and when replacing samples
The PID control is easy to use, and has a large display for optimal feedback to the operator. Timer function allows to turn the incubator on and off at desired time. Overtemperature alarm and a dual sensor safety concept are providing peace of mind. For data monitoring the unit can be connected via a standard RS-232 interface to a computer.
Chamber cleaning is simple, due to stainless steel interior with smooth, rounded corners. The flexible shelving system with 13 to 39 positions allows taking best advantage of the internal volume. Internal glass door allows viewing of samples without disruption.
Optimal conditions are maintained even with larger loads.
Ordering information: Two-year standard warranty in US and Canada. Extended warranty packages are available. For gentle incubation and low evaporation rates, please check VWR's VWR Gravity Convection incubators.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...