Pierce™ Disposable Plastic Columns, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
29924 29925 29922 29920 29920 29924 29925 29922
PI29924PK 339.88 USD InStockPI29924 PI29925 PI29922 PI29920 CAPI29920 CAPI29924 CAPI29925 CAPI29922
Pierce™ Disposable Plastic Columns, Thermo Scientific
Thermo Scientific Pierce Disposable Plastic Columns are empty columns with matching frits and caps for use in a variety of resin-based affinity or desalting techniques.
- For benchtop gravity-flow affinity purification and size exclusion chromatography
- Supplied complete with porous polyethylene discs, stoppers and end caps
- Columns can be pre-packed and stored until needed
- Compatible with most types of aqueous buffer eluent
- Plastic funnels can be attached to expand the buffer reservoir for increased flow rates
These bulk packages of empty columns are economical and convenient devices for packing affinity purification supports and desalting resins for gravity-flow procedures. Three columns sizes are offered, suitable for procedures requiring 0.5 to 10 mL resin-bed volumes. The plastic columns are supplied with matching pairs of polyethylene discs and polypropylene caps (top and bottom). The columns are economically-priced for single use and sufficiently durable to prepare and store columns for multiple uses.
Ordering information: Store at room temperature.
Caution: For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.