Improve throughput with the popular Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer, the ultimate multitasking stainer with a footprint small enough to place exactly where it is needed for optimal laboratory workflow.
- Two-tier design occupies minimal bench space
- Integrated color touch-screen with intuitive software offers quick learning and simple operation
- Scheduler software allows multiple protocols and slide racks to be run simultaneously at optimal speed
- System is pre-programmed with optimized protocols for Thermo Scientific Signature Series Stains
- Fully editable protocols and stain sets provide flexibility in programming
- 26 or 31 reagent stations accommodate multiple protocols without changing reagents
- One-touch on-screen view of reagent status provides simple reagent monitoring
- Download protocols and log files via USB connectivity
- Load-on-demand flexibility with STAT capability
- Units available with or without five independently heated stations
- Six running water stations
- Four configurable doors for convenient loading and unloading
- Fume control easily managed with carbon filters or vent adapter kit
- Internal flow regulators and anti-siphon devices to protect water supply
- Lockable baskets to ensure secure slides, even upside down
- Auto-return recalls any loaded basket to the load door
- Passcode protection to secure customized protocols
- Warranty: 1 year from date of installation
The Gemini AS has a clear and easy-to-use graphical interface
With integrated monitor and power supply, the Gemini AS will fit where others cannot to achieve the ultimate in lean workflow sequencing. With six running water stations and 26 reagent stations it can run multiple protocols, processing up to twelve slide racks simultaneously. Built-in safety features include battery back-up with 40 minutes of continual staining power to protect valuable samples, and fume control to protect users. Internal LED lighting provides better visibility of the staining area for trouble-free reagent replacement.
Current position and estimated end time are available at a glance for all in-process racks. With one touch the usage and status of any reagent can be instantly verified. Intelligent Optimization means control software that automatically arranges reagent positions to maximize speed and reagent lifetime. Duplicate reagents are assigned automatically according to expected usage, minimizing the down time typically required to replace reagents.
Certifications: Designed to meet IEC61010. CSA approved. UL listed. CE marked (IVDD compliant).
Ordering information: Available with or without five independently heated positions for drying slides. Each Slide Stainer includes charcoal filter, staining basket and carrier (two packs of five each), three-well water station (two fitted), pack of six single pot covers, pack of four multi-pot covers, 2.5m (8') long water inlet hose, Cytology stainer (without heat), 35 stain pots supplied and fitted, Histology stainer (with heat), 30 stain pots supplied and fitted, pack of three spare staining pots, operator manual (specify language), and service record book.