Clorox® Healthcare® Dispatch® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with BleachSupplier: Clorox
CLO69150 CLO69101 CLO 69260
89042-154CS 364.77 USD89042-154 21850-264 47735-634
Clorox® Healthcare® Dispatch® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach
Wipes Disposable Wipes and Towels Presaturated Wipes
Dispatch® hospital cleaner disinfectant towels with bleach are intermediate-level hospital disinfectant wipes. They are ready to use, one step cleaner-disinfectant wipes containing a 1:10 bleach dilution.
- Disinfectant towels with bleach
- Individually wrapped wipers were designed for on-the-go cleaning
- EPA registered to kill a total of 32 microorganisms
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses and Norovirus in one minute
- Kill HAI-causing bacteria including MRSA and Vancomycin-resistant enterococci in one minute
- Contains Bleach/Sodium Hypochlorite
These premoistened towels are EPA-registered to kill Clostridioides difficile spores in three minutes and other common healthcare pathogens just one minute. These wipes kill 99.9999% of Clostridioides difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). This is for clinical usage for disinfecting equipment and high-touch surfaces. These wipes feature an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Features a light fragrance for patient and staff comfort. Intended for use in healthcare settings. For use in hospitals, nursing homes, medical facilities. For use on acrylic, ceramic, chrome, fiberglass, glass, metal, plastic, tile, vinyl, wood.
Certifications: Meet CDC CMS and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities.