TE 22 Mini Tank Transfer Unit, GE HealthcareSupplier: GE Healthcare - Life Sciences
95044-782EA 1450.43 USD InStock95044-782 CA95044-782L
TE 22 Mini Tank Transfer Unit, GE Healthcare
To assure a uniform electrical field, Mini Tank Transfer Unit has 80 cm of wire in seven parallel strands on each electrode panel
- Perform protein and nucleic acid transfers in less than 1 hour
- Transfer four mini-gels up to 9 x 10cm in about 1L of buffer
- Control transfer temperature through built-in alumina heat exchanger
- Set up transfers quickly with the hinged, color-coded cassettes
- EPSA201 recommended power supply
The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from GE Healthcare and connected only to other CE labeled GE Healthcare modules or other products as recommended. For regulatory details please see declaration of conformity.
Designed to deliver outstanding mini-gel electrophoretic tank transfer for western, southern and northern blots. The built-in alumina-covered heat exchanger dissipates the heat generated by tank electrotransfer. The temperature rises no more than 5°C during a typical transfer with a magnetic stirrer circulating the buffer and tap water running through the heat exchanger.