Amersham ECL Semi-Dry Blotters, Cytiva (formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences)Supplier: Cytiva (formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
80-6210-34 11-0013-42 11-0013-41 80-6211-86 11-0013-41 80-6211-86 11-0013-42 80-6210-34
95044-800EA 1548.48 USD95044-800 95044-810 CA95044-808L CA95044-802L 95044-808 95044-802 CA95044-810L CA95044-800
Amersham ECL Semi-Dry Blotters, Cytiva (formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
Amersham ECL Semi-Dry Blotters are designed to deliver outstanding electrophoretic transfer results using low current and voltage with a minimal amount of buffer
- Electrotransfer proteins from polyacrylamide gels in less than 1 hour in state-of-the-art units
- Tested for use with Amersham ECL Western blotting reagents
- Units are available with or without power supply to give maximum flexibility
- Use minimal buffer, only enough to saturate blotting papers and membranes
- Long-lasting perforated platinum-titanium and stainless steel electrodes give uniform, contamination-free transfers
- Transfer two polyacrylamide gels in a stack
- Use low current and voltage for transfers
TE 70 Semi-Dry Transfer Unit is suitable for gels up to 14 × 16 cm, such as from SE 400 and SE 600 Ruby electrophoresis units or from two miniVE gels side-by-side. TE 77 Semi-Dry Transfer Unit accepts gels up to 21 × 26 cm or four side-by-side mini-gels.
TE 70 PWR and TE 77 PWR come with a built-in power supply and offer an automatic stopping feature. When the buffer becomes depleted, the transfer is stopped, saving the transfer before overheating. This safety feature resets when the power is turned off. In addition, safety is assured as the unit is limited to 30 V.
Units are available with and without built-in power supplies to give maximum flexibility.
Certifications: The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from Cytiva (formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) and connected only to other CE labeled Cytiva (formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) modules or other products as recommended. For regulatory details please see declaration of conformity.