SCREENSTAR 96-Well and 1536-Well Microplates, Cell Culture Treated, Greiner Bio-OneSupplier: GREINER BIO-ONE
789866 655866 655866
10803-078CS 1613.42 USD InStock10803-078 52428-888 30618-032
SCREENSTAR 96-Well and 1536-Well Microplates, Cell Culture Treated, Greiner Bio-One
Microplates Cell Culture Plates
The new SCREENSTAR microplate is manufactured entirely of cycloolefin, and has been developed for new applications in high-content screening and high-resolution microscopy in drug discovery and research.
- Recessed film bottom facilitates the use of lenses with low working distance and high aperture
- Cycloolefin film bottom with 190μm thickness and reduced background in the lower UV
- Superior film quality to enable high-quality images at high magnification
- Protective film on optical bottom to diminish airborne contamination and surface defects
- Round well geometry to reduce optical distortions
- Ditch at the perimeter can be filled with fluids to minimize edge effects and evaporation
- Proven cell culture surface treatment with reliable and homogenous cell growth
Plates are supplied sterile, with a tissue culture surface treatment. Plates are supplied with lid.
Ordering information: Also available with glass bottom as the SensoPlate™ Plus (see SensoPlate™ Plus 96-Well Glass Bottom Microplate, Greiner Bio-One series).