Digital Dry Block Heater, QBD/QBH, Grant InstrumentsSupplier: Grant
QBH2L QBD4L QBD2L QBD1L
97011-890EA 1747.31 USD97011-890 97011-888 97011-886 97011-884
Digital Dry Block Heater, QBD/QBH, Grant Instruments
Block Heaters Digital Block Heaters
Compact digital block heaters with choice of models for 1 or 2 or 4 interchangeable blocks.
- Stability and uniformity ±0.1ºC
- Digitsl temperature control for optimum precision
- Heating range: ambient +5ºC to 130ºC, with rapid heat-up time
- Range of convenient features including alarms, single and dual point calibration, programmed start/stop, 'offset' for known sample temperature variation and choice of external or internal probes
- External probe available for accurate temperature control in a tube
Units feature an LED temperature display, easy to use interactive user interface for fast and accurate set up
The QB ranges are excellent all-round flexible block heaters where samples need heating, whether the application is general, industrial, clinical or life-science based.
The Grant QBD/QBH Digital Block Heaters features a heating range of ambient +5 to 130°C (all three QBD models) or ambient +5 to 200°C (QBH2 model). Units offer a rapid heat-up time, and temperature stability and uniformity of ± 0.1°C.
Variable high and low temperature alarms can be set to within 0.5 °C of the set point. Heaters are made from cool wall aluminium and chemically resistant plastic, have a low profile, a sloping fascia for ease of use, off-set adjustment for high accuracy operating temperatures and 0.1 °C display resolution.
Certifications: CE approved.
Ordering information: Grant QBD/QBH Digital Block Heaters are supplied with a block extraction tool for easy and safe removal of blocks. All units also include a manufacturer's three-year warranty. Interchangeable blocks must be ordered separately. A 230V version is available. Contact your VWR representative for additional information.