Process a range of general-purpose applications including cell culture, microplate, bioproduction, blood separation, and microbiology with the Heraeus™ Multifuge™ X3 Centrifuge Series
- System offers intuitive control panel and digital display.
- Detailed operation information, including display of set and actual parameters, maximize run performance and temperature accuracy for improved sample protection.
- User can easily adjust speed, time, and temperature, even during the run, with a convenient keyboard for direct input.
- Innovative lid locking technology enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches with optional automatic lid opening.
- Double temperature management system displays the air temperature in the chamber as well as the sample temperature, ensuring accurate control of the sample temperature during the run.
Thermo Scientific Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time in switches between applications.
- User has easy access to the chamber, enabling quick cleaning, a healthier working environment, and longer unit life.
Featuring industry-leading throughput and energy efficient operation, this series can process up to 40% more conical tubes in swing-out rotor configuration and 100% more in fixed-angle configuration. A broad range of rotors and adapters, including lightweight Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors, handle diverse laboratory applications.
Certifications: UL listed. CE marked. CSA certified. Certified Biosafety.
Ordering information: Accessories are not included.