Bovine Albumin 35% Solution, MP Biomedicals, LLCSupplier: MP BIOMEDICALS (FKA ICN BIOMED
IC810061EA 426.31 USD InStockIC810061 IC810063
Bovine Albumin 35% Solution, MP Biomedicals, LLC
Proteins and Peptides
Albumins are a group of acidic proteins which occur plentifully in the body fluids and tissues of mammals and in some plant seeds.
- Osmolality: Reported
- Sodium: 0.8 g/dL
- Specific gravity: Reported
- Refractive Index: Reported
- Optical rotation: [a]259: -61°; [a]264: -63° (Lit.)
- Isoelectric point (pl): In water at 25 °C: Endogenous Material - 4.7; 4.9; Fatty Acid Depleted - 5.3(Lit.)
- Material prepared from bovine albumin fractionated and purified from bovine plasma or serum
- Collected from USDA approved facilities
Albumin is used to solubilize lipids, and is also used as a blocking agent in Western blots or ELISA applications. Globulin free albumins are suitable for use in applications where no other proteins should be present (e.g., electrophoresis).