Amplitude™ Optic Wipes, ContecSupplier: Contec
68310-114CS 848.65 USD68310-114 68310-112
Amplitude™ Optic Wipes, Contec
Wipes Cleanroom Wipes Dry Cleanroom Wipes
Amplitude™ Optic wipes are 100% nonwoven cellulose. The wipe consists of long staple fibers which are wet laid in a paper making process to form an extremely clean sheet. It features very low levels of extractables and only moderate particle generation. The wipe has a non-abrasive surface texture. The wipes are both absorbent and optical grade.
- Recommended for ISO Class 5 to 6 environments
- Long staple fibers create a non-abrasive wipe which is also absorbent
- Non-woven wipe with very low levels of extractables
- Only moderate particle generation; ideal for use in controlled environments
- Specifically designed for the delicate cleaning of optical products and microminiature electronic components
These nonwoven wipes were specifically designed for the delicate cleaning of optical products and microminiature electronic components. It can also be used as a lining for cleanroom surfaces and trays.