Masterflex® L/S® MasterSense™ Drive with EtherNet/IP and Masterflex®Live®, Stainless Steel Housing, 0.1 to 600 rpm; 115/230 VACSupplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Powerful, space-efficient drives will accept all L/S pump head and tubing options
- 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set up
- Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of improvements in drive features and functionality
- Options for connectivity and monitoring include MasterflexLive, EtherNet/IP™, Profibus, or analog signal
- Three-level user access – gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level.
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in Volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy, minimize sample loss, and eliminate foaming
- This drive offers a broad flow range, from 0.006 to 3400 ml/min, for use on the process floor and in the lab – stack up to two pump heads for expanded flow
- Drive housing is constructed of 316 stainless steel -- IP66 and NEMA 4X rated for washdown
Brushless, maintenance-free motor provides ±0.1% speed control accuracy with 6000:1 turndown ratio. Bidirectional flow and self-priming capabilities allow for smooth, seamless operation.
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring Masterflex pumps; get real-time notifications of pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive.
Other Products In this FamilySee all Items in this Product Family
Your Inquire for Price Items:
The items listed below will be sent to an Avantor representative who will contact you soon.
|Item||VWR Catalog Number||Unit|