VWRCATALYST onsite services can help your scientists focus solely on research — the nucleus of innovation and discovery.
Our spectrum of onsite services is outlined below. We also invite you to visit our Success Stories page, where you can see the results that VWRCATALYST has delivered to unique customers. Our stories include detailed accounts and metrics showing the cost savings, recovery of research time, and quality improvements that we have helped our customers accomplish.
VWRCATALYST Onsite Services include:
Facility Support and Logistics
Scientific Research Support
- Solutions Preparation (Media, Buffers, Mobile Phase, etc.)
- Bioreactor Management
- Cell Culture
- Cell Bank Support
- Tissue Homogenization
- Scientific Study Setup and Breakdown
- Sample Dispensing/Dilution
- Laboratory Chemical/Reagent Tracking and Management
- Research Support Technician
- Media Kit Assembly
- Biosafety Cabinet Cleaning
- Clinical Trial Management
- Hollow Fiber Machine Cleaning
- Liquid Nitrogen Tank Filling
- Vivarium Animal Care
- Vivarium Cleaning
- Water Bath Cleaning
Sourcing and Procurement
- Buyer Services
- Requisition Review
- Supplier Consolidation
- Third-Party Procurement
- Cleanroom Cleaning and Management
- ERT Carts
- Station Inspection and Replenishment (Safety Glass, Lab Coats, Eye Wash Stations, Showers, First Aid Kits, Spill Kits, etc.)
- Workplace Inspections (Laboratory, Production Lines, Eye Washes, Safety Showers, Fire Extinguishers, etc.)
Would you like a VWRCATALYST representative to contact you about our services? Please complete the form below.
Or, feel free to get in touch with us at 1.888.793.2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.