VWR’s comprehensive product choice and worldwide distribution network provide the foundation needed to support clinical trials on a global scale.
Our services are managed by dedicated VWRCATALYST Clinical Trials Coordinators, who ensure your supplies arrive on time so you can complete your study.
- Re-supply Management
- Technical Services for Equipment and Instruments
- Equipment Reclamation Coordination
- Equipment Redeployment Services
- Special Packaging
Here are some resources to help you get started:
Dedicated Support from VWRCATALYST
- Download our VWR Global Clinical Trials Services Brochure
- View a sample of the clinical trial products that you can source from VWR
- Submit a clinical trial support request
A member of the VWRCATALYST Clinical Trial Coordinator team will be assigned to directly support your project. With specific knowledge of clinical trial complexities, your coordinator will source and manage all ancillary supplies and equipment, utilizing VWR's comprehensive product choice and proven distribution expertise. Our trained coordinators also implement formalized processes to ensure consistency, maximize efficiencies, drive compliance, and provide measurable time and resource savings.
Global Sourcing Capabilities
When you choose VWR, you gain immediate access to broad product choice from the world’s most respected manufacturers. Our commitment to quality, value, accuracy, and efficiency at every step of the procurement process supports your clinical trial outcomes, from study start-up to completion. We offer an extensive product range of equipment and consumables, including the VWR Collection: high-quality products that meet your budget.
Backed by our long history of supply chain excellence, VWR offers a well established distribution network and the support of more than 8,000 associates around the world. Global door-to-door shipments are done by three clinical trial support centers located in Austria, United Kingdom, and the United States. You benefit from:
- Our ability to handle cross-border or export transactions
- Global shipping for an assured timely delivery
- GDP-licensed and MHRA certified warehouse
Ordering and Tracking
Our integrated, sophisticated distribution network saves time and money for thousands of specialized labs and facilities worldwide. We can do the same for you.
- Easy ordering via e-mail - web ordering available on request
- Central invoicing
- Reporting and metrics for good process management