We are the lab water specialists
Achieving the proper water quality depends on selecting the correct purification technologies and a system design that accurately measures and monitors contaminants. ELGA specializes in delivering water purification systems for research, science, and clinical environments. Our comprehensive range of pure and ultrapure water (Type I, II, III) purification systems provide a few liters up to several thousands of liters of water per day. Here are a few reasons why you should choose ELGA for your laboratory water needs.
- Technology & innovation market leaders for over 75 years
- Dedicated water specialists to design the right solution for your needs
- Service and support solutions delivered locally
- Cost reliable water systems with low running costs
- 2004: Industrial Product Design Award (CENTRA®)
- 2009: Readers’ Choice Laboratory Equipment Winner (PURELAB® Ultra)
- 2009: Silver IBO Design Award in the Laboratory Equipment Industrial Design (PURELAB® Flex)
- 2011: Scientists’ Choice Award (PURELAB® Pulse)
- 2014: Golden A’ Design Award / Gold IBO Industrial Design Award in Laboratory Equipment Industrial Design (PURELAB® Chorus)
- 2015: VWR Supplier of the Year Award in Equipment, Instruments, and Chromatography
ELGA is an integral part of Veolia Water Technologies, the world leader in water treatment. Veolia Water Technologies is renowned for its capabilities in providing water solutions of any size to customers throughout the entire water cycle.
“Suitable for all the needs of our large laboratory – we’re never without high-grade water. Serviced on an annual basis, only takes about 30mins, so it’s not out of action for days on end. Good value and would certainly recommend.” - Michael Morton, AstraZeneca
How to Choose a Water Purification System: Elga Labwater Veolia Brochure