Masterflex® in water treatment solutions
Masterflex peristaltic, piston and gear pump technologies are commonly used for water treatment and chemical processing.
Water quality is one of the most challenging problems we face today. Approximately 1 percent of our water supply is fresh, and only a fraction of it is potable. Chemical processing applications of Masterflex pumps involve regulating feed rates. Reactant feed applications require releasing chemicals in real-time into reaction vessels, typically for manufacture or chemical synthesis. End-product processing uses metering pumps to accurately dispense product into a mold or container. The chemicals involved can include virtually any chemical precursor or end product.
Masterflex peristaltic pumps are perfect for
- Contaminated ground water
- Chemical drum sampling
- Enzyme isolation
- Flow injection analysis
- Greenhouse watering
- Fertilizer applications
- Pesticide delivery systems
- Sewage/sludge analysis
- Tree spraying
- Water salinity analyzers
- Wastewater sampling
What makes Masterflex a top choice for water treatment applications
- Wide range of tubing materials - Compatible with many industrial chemicals.
- Noncontaminating - Fluid only contacts inside of tubing.
- Easy cleanup - Just change the tubing to clean the pump, IP66 models available.
- Self-priming - Suction lifts up to 8.8 m (29 ft).
- Handles viscous materials - Transfer and dispense oils or fluids in suspension.
- Runs dry - Pump is not damaged when left unattended.
- Reversible - Purge and collect sample with one pump.
- Modular design - Mix and match pump heads, tubing, and drives.
- Custom Engineered Service - Design into your lab dispensers or analytical equipment.
Durable construction ensures long service life with minimal maintenance. Up to 42 LPM.
Ideal for chemical feed/metering and applications requiring high-purity, high-pressure or both
Designed for the ultimate in portability and versatility. Run on rechargeable battery or plug in to AC or 12 VDC.
Durable, washdown, variable-speed digital drive can handle large batches quickly and efficiently with flow rates up to 42 LPM