Masterflex® single-use components
Choose reliable components adhering to strict sterilization protocols
With Masteflex single-use, you will no longer have to validate the cleaning and sterilizing of your bioprocess assemblies. The purchase of a preassembled, sterilized and validated system shifts the burden of validation to the supplier. That is why it is important to be sure your supplier uses only the most reliable brand-name products and adheres to strict, well-established protocols in the sterilization process.
Masterflex single-use assemblies are manufactured in a Class 10000 cleanroom. The assembly facility is ISO 13485 certified and are cGMP compliant. We offer gamma irradiation sterilization with a 10–6 SAL (Sterility Assurance Level), a one millionth probability of microbial survival, and full lot traceability that identifies the production site, manufacturing date and origin of the components. We also provide and maintain all required documentation, including complete validation documents and certificates of conformance and sterility.
We build custom assemblies with reliable products
Add another layer of safety to ensure sterility by preventing contamination with zero user contact with the gasket. No adhesives or clips needed to hold the gasket in place.
Quick-disconnect fittings allow you to make and break tubing connections without separating tubing from fitting. Available connections — barbed, pipe, compression and push-to-connect.
Luer fittings are designed to work with microtubing and luer-type syringes. Standard-sized connecting ends make luer fittings, stopcocks and manifolds interchangeable.
- Premium translucent tubing offering lower spallation and longer pump life than silicone
- Heat-sealable and weldable
- Ideal for sensitive cell work
- Smooth surface; lower protein binding levels
- Fewer potential leachables
- Ideal for pharma and biotech use
- Popular opaque tubing option for bioprocess applications
- Nontoxic, nonhemolytic, heat sealable, and weldable
- Offers a long pump life
- Biocompatibility similar to PharMed BPT
- Long life under continuous pressure up to 40 psi (2.7 bar)
- Very low spallation and low extractables
- When you need chemical resistance and biocompatibility with extra low spallation, there is no better choice.
- Excellent life and durability under pressure
- Build a complete single-use flow sensor system customizable to your application
- Ideal for single-use applications and suitable for long-term measurement
- Noninvasive design eliminates contact with working fluid
- Ideal for applications such as tangential flow filtration, cross flow filtration, depth filtration, bioreactor monitoring and chromatography
- Sensors priced for single-use systems but may be reused
Durable plastic clamp is autoclavable and will not rust, corrode or distort. Twelve-position ratchet control adjusts from full flow to complete closure. Accepts flexible tubing to 1/2” OD.
An innovative clamp that offers 360-degree compression for your sanitary connection. Meets USP Class VI requirements.
Durable clamp meets the working pressure of large tubing. High-strength polysulfone closure provides excellent durability that can be reused, and resists most chemicals.
It’s time to make your process more efficient
- What you need
Choose from thousands of components. We custom configure, validate and package according to your specifications.
- When you need it
Stop cleaning and revalidating your system. We manage your inventory and send assemblies according to your schedule.
- Call for a quote today
Masterflex single-use experts provide a quote with full schematic, followed by an actual sample for your approval.