Masterflex® Peristaltic Pump Systems
Masterflex pumps are the preferred solution around the world. We are known as an industry-leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of peristaltic tubing and hose pumps, diaphragm metering pumps, vacuum/pressure pumps, flowmeters and mixers. Only Masterflex offers you unparalleled versatility and standard-setting reliability – performance produced by more than 55 years of manufacturing peristaltic pumps. Our expertise and selection of over 10,000 pump configurations allow us to help you choose a pump system that meets the specific needs of your application.
Masterflex Peristaltic Pump Series — Shop by flow range
The MasterSense™ line of Masterflex® Peristaltic Pumps
Designed for today’s critical process applications and the biopharma industry of tomorrowFind your pump
Intuitive and innovative
- Touch-screen interface is quick and easy to set up and program – even with gloves on
- 5" capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen with a clear, wide viewing angle
- Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of future enhancements
- Three-tier access to pump functionality allows you to protect your process by controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
Easy and accurate
- Operational modes include continuous run, volume dispense and time dispense
- Save and recall up to 50 commonly used protocols, each with a unique name
- Batch control and interval/off time in volume and time modes
- Graphical indicator lets you know when tubing is optimally calibrated
Connected and smart
- Operate your drive multiple ways—touch screen, analog remote, or via connectivity options
- Choose from three connectivity options: EtherNet/IP, Profibus or MasterflexLive® our secure, cloud-based app for remote pump monitoring of critical processes
- With MasterflexLive, you can choose notifications to alert you to changes in operating conditions and error messages 24/7
Masterflex understands complicated fluid handling workflows and offers the widest range of features, components and flow rates to put you in control.
Peristaltic pump selection tools
Find the recommended bundled peristaltic pump system for you in less than 6 questions!
Assemble your pump system by choosing features you need and resulting compatible components
What flow rate do you need?
0.002 to 43 mL/min
Low flow pumps >
0.0006 to 3400 mL/min
Medium flow pumps >
0.001 to 42 LPM
High flow pumps >
What chemical are you pumping?
Match your chemicals to your materials
Chemical compatibility database >
Find your formula
Shop peristaltic tubing >
What can influence my application?
Pumping viscous fluids
Read how to pump viscous fluids >
Pumping abrasive fluids
Read about pumping abrasive fluids >
Tried, tested and trusted around the world:
The peristaltic pump of choice for countless applications
Quick installation. Low maintenance. Easy tubing changeover.
From research to process, handles almost any fluid. Plus multichannel options
Flow ranges: 0.0001 mL/min to 42 L/min. Rigorous design standards.
Trusted for over 55 years. Vast chemical compatibility.
Configurable systems. Many tubing options. Easy scale up.