Masterflex® L/S® MasterSense™ BioPharma Process Drives
Masterflex L/S MasterSense Process Drives with Intuitive Touch-Screen InterfaceShop Drives
Take your process to the next level
Perfect for sanitary environments—
316 polished stainless steel housing
IP66 NEMA 4X rated for washdown
Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of future enhancements.
MasterflexLive option gives you monitoring from anywhere.
Easy to read and operate touch screen - even while wearing gloves.
Create, save, and recall pump programs via intuitive menus.
EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Wi-Fi, and analog remote I/O means connectivity and control options that suit your needs.
VIEW FULL SPECS
Powerful performance in a small footprint. Variable flow up to 3400 mL/min (600 rpm). Brushless, maintenance-free motor provides ±0.1% speed control accuracy with 6000:1 turndown ratio
SHOP DRIVE OPTIONS
Convenient open-head sensor and antidrip features. Accepts most L/S pump heads.
SHOP L/S PUMP HEADS
Graphical indicator lets you know when loaded tubing is optimally calibrated. Choose from over 20 formulations and sizes of tubing.
SHOP L/S PUMP TUBING
Set up is a breeze
Intuitive touch screen interface, even wearing gloves
- Easy to set up and program
- 5" capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen with a clear, wide viewing angle
- Adjust parameters with a simple touch—even with gloves on
- Operational modes include continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense
- Batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Antidrip and speed ramping available in Volume mode—ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Easily save and recall up to 50 commonly used protocols, each with a unique name
- Know when you hit your mark—graphical indicator lets you know when loaded tubing is optimally calibrated
Advanced Connectivity and Control Options
Monitor from anywhere
- MasterflexLive is our secure, cloud-enabled platform for real-time remote monitoring of all Masterflex pump parameters
- Monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel
- Push notifications alert you to changes in operating conditions and error messages
- Your choice of connectivity options—MasterflexLive®, EtherNet/IP, or Profibus
- Three-tier access to pump functionality—use this option to protect your process by controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
- Over-the-air firmware updates—automatically allows you to take full advantage of future enhancements
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive
Complete your pump system
Choose from 9 pump heads and 20+ tubing formulations to create the perfect pump for your process
Non-contaminating, low shear, and noninvasive makes this pump perfect for Biopharma and healthcare.
Three-tier access and the ability to save and recall programs make your fluidic process secure and accurate.
Our range of tubing formulations ensures the fluid compatibility and the regulatory approvals you need.
Precision manufactured pump tubing gives you accuracy and reliability for critical process applications.
Complete Specifications & Product Details
Types of pump heads accepted
(up to 2 pump heads accepted)
|Flow Range||0.006 to 3400 mL/min||0.08 to 480 mL/min||0.28 to 1700 mL/min|
|With EtherNet/IP and MasterflexLive||MFLX07576-10||MFLX77976-00||MFLX77976-02|
|With Profibus and MasterflexLive||MFLX07576-12||MFLX77976-10||MFLX77976-12|
|Agency Approvals||UL, cUL, CE|
|MasterflexLive||Real-time remote monitoring of all pump parameters. Push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages, allowing you to monitor critical pump processes 24/7—no need to be onsite.|
|Interface directly with either Ethernet/IP or Profibus based process control network(s) (using PLC, SCADA or similar); enables control of all pump parameters via network interface.|
|Speed control accuracy (resolution)||±0.1% (0.1 rpm at 600 rpm)|
|Display||5” capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen with in-plane switching (wide viewing angle); 800 x 480 pixels|
|External control - input||0 to 20 mA, 20 to 0 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 20 to 4 mA; 0 to 10 V, 10 to 0 V, 0 to 5 V, 5 to 0 V; start/stop, direction (CW/CCW), prime via contact closure|
|External control - output||0 to 20 mA, 20 to 0 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 20 to 4 mA; 0 to 10 V, 10 to 0 V, 0 to 5 V, 5 to 0 V; Tach output (open collector), Motor running, Open head, Local/Remote, General alarm|
|Motor||Brushless DC with encoder; continuous duty; reversible; 1/10 hp (75 W)|
|Open-head sensor||Yes; extension cable included|
|Housing materials||316 Stainless Steel|
|Enclosure rating||IP66 / NEMA 4X|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13" x 9.3" x 11" (33 x 23.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Shipping weight||28.75 lb (11.794 kg)|
|Power||90 to 260 VAC, 50/60 Hz|