In addition to familiar bottles, cans and drums, Honeywell offers innovative, returnable containers that maintain solvent and reagent quality while increasing lab efficiency.
The containers are made of high quality stainless steel and are specifically engineered to store, transport and safely dispense solvents or reagents.
Purchasing solvents and reagents in larger volumes and returnable containers can minimize storage costs and optimize lab storage spaces, taking up 50 percent less space than glass bottles. The returnable container program enables easy and contamination-free dispensing, even directly to instruments. The use of a fully-sealed system not only decreases a researcher’s exposure to the chemical, but it increases the shelf life by maintaining purity.
Stainless Steel Pressure Dispensing Systems (SSPDS)
- stainless steel, specially cleaned to eliminate contamination prior to solvent filling
- tamper-evident seals help to verify the delivery of high-quality, uncontaminated solvent
- hoses and solvent dispensers deliver solvent directly to instruments and dispensing stations
- available as 56L, 200L, and 1250L container
Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC)
- for ultra-high purity solvents and corrosive liquids
- available as stainless steel 800L IBC lined with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or non-pressurized 1250L IBC
- for high-purity solvents
- inert and particle-free liner inside a rigid 10L and 20L high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or 20L stainless steel overpacks