- Featured Solutions
- Avantor fluid handling solutions
- Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps and Fluid Handling Solutions
- Custom Masterflex single-use bioprocess assemblies
- Biopharma workflow solutions
- Bioprocessing Fermentation Process Workflow
Bioprocessing Fermentation Process Workflow
Many biopharma applications require the use of vent filters on tank ventilation. Generally, these filters are sterilized to avoid risk of contamination. The filters also serve as a pressure stabilizer for the tank environment.
Tanks, vessels, and bottles store product between the stages of drug production. They are sterilized or involve a sterilized barrier between the vessel and the product (such as a tank liner) to mitigate the risk of contamination. Tank ports are pre-ordered to fit the needs of the application. Sample bottles will include a vent filter to avoid pressurizing the bottle during dispensation and cross-contamination.